Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Podcast - keeping us all informed!

Yeah, I love my new little MP3 player! It's so darn cute (not even 2 inches long) - and it has a radio! Anyway, I'm already have fun using it! Well, I already have a IPod in my possession and I have been utilizing podcasts from ITunes - somewhat. I have been listening to "Tales from Lake Wobegon" from A Prairie Home Companion from American Public Media. Very funny.

So, I went to Podcastalley.com and looked for some podcasts to enjoy. I found some children's book review podcasts and even found one about Harry Potter - "Mugglecast". I added the RSS feed to my Google Reader.

Now, here's the glitch - getting the podcast from Google Reader to my little mp3 player is quite time consuming! Am I doing it right? I guess I'm just spoiled with Itunes - it automatically downloads the newest podcast and them when I plug in my Ipod it also automatically downloads it to my player. With Podcast alley, I just don't have the time or patience to sit and wait for individual downloading, etc etc. Is there an easier way?

0 comments: