Friday, April 11, 2008

YouTube, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

I really like YouTube for many reasons. I like how you can find rare movie clips. I like how you can listen to songs and watch music videos. I also like some of the amateur stuff, like fan videos. I included a fan video my brother and his friends made - it's pretty funny.


Of course, I don't like the filth which is easily found. I also don't like those who infridge upon copyright and have obviously videotaped their television, etc.

This source could be wonderful on library websites. The children's department could video their storytimes. Librarians could do booktalks. The library could promote library events and activites. It definitely could be an assesst to the library - getting the information out to the people!

1 comments:

Stephanie Allen said...

That is actually pretty freakin funny! Kudos to them!