Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Recess Is Over

Recently I was wanting to work on my Resume, but didn't have the most recent copy in my work folders. I was thinking, in hindsight, that I should have used Google documents and could have worked on my resume anytime - anywhere. Well, now I know what to do! I'm starting to really like this feature - especially since it does the automatic save feature that I love on Gmail - no more lost work! I rememeber when I was going to school at Snow College and the town of Ephraim frequently experienced short blackouts. I learned fast to keep saving my work as I completed assignments! Is there a size limit of how much space we can use on this sort of program? Now I have no excuses for not getting things done. I'm already thinking of ways to keep documents at my fingertips -thanks Google documents!

0 comments: