Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Google Reading

I've been playing with RSS feeds for a little time now. Mostly I would keep tabs on friend's blogs - and I loved using Google Reader because I don't waste time visiting blogs that aren't up to date. My new favorite blog to check is the Mustaches of the Nineteenth Century - they usually have a daily post that is very entertaining.

Anyway, I've sidetracked here. I really like how it gives your recommendations of other blogs on the same subject - that really helps broaden my circle! I think the RSS readers are a great way to keep informed - and it's quick and easy with all the requested information all in one place. I'm already a fan and a daily user!

I attempted to check out Bloglines - but couldn't view it without a login. It looks very similar to the Google Reader. Hmmm, I'll guess I'll stay with the Google Reader!

Also, I just figured out that I can have RSS feeds on my blog! How cool is that!

0 comments: