Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Generating Something

Look what adventures I had on the The Generator Blog:

Take THE **ULTIMATE** HARRY POTTER NAME GENERATOR today!

My new Harry Potter name is Harry Potter!
(try this out, you always get the same name...)

Funny Face Generator
This site is way too entertaining!

And, the LetterJames site was diverting:


Also, FDToys was very interesting - I'll be sure to visit this one again!


Honestly, I don't see how this could benefit libraries. Maybe the YA department could have fun with these features - but I don't see it being of any use. Well, it's good to be aware of such features and fun things t0 refer to them to patrons? I have a friend who is a amateur photographer and he said for any picture to look good you have to do some tweaking with it. And needless to say, my mirror-image face never looked better! (hehe)

0 comments: